Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Spring Palette: Mood Board

This is to coincide with Colette Patterns Fall Palette Challenge. It is an 8 week challenge to sew a new mini wardrobe for Fall -- or if you're from the southern hemisphere like moi then for Spring. Mine is Spring/Summer because I won't seriously get a Spring wardrobe sewn. But it's fun to plan and dream. And I got an early start with my Lonsdale Dress which STILL isn't finished. But it draws nicely from the palette below featuring coral and light teal. I just need to firm up my fabrics and patterns...trying to draw from my stash but there are so many yummy fabrics and patterns out there!!


2 comments:

  1. I lve-love-LOVE your Colette's Challenge Palette! Are you planning to make a swimsuit in vintage style? If s - I'm excited to see how that turns out The yellow you've picked is beuatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would love to make the swimsuit but I always fall so far behind in these challenges I need to be realistic.

    ReplyDelete