Thursday, September 22, 2011

WIP: Floral Crescent Skirt

The weather is Sydney has been absolutely glorious! Mid-20s. Beautiful sunshine. Today is supposed to get to 32 degrees celsius which, to me, is hot! But it has made me very productive. I've been line-drying lots of washing (oi). Going for walks. And planning my Spring/Summer wardrobe.

After finishing my Lonsdale Dress last Saturday I wore it to church on Sunday and was super pleased. During the week I bit by bit cut out another crescent skirt, this time in a light to medium weight cotton.


My first crescent skirt was a bit of a disaster - the denim was too heavy and poor quality. It is still bleeding colour in the wash!

My Dad bought me a trestle table to use as a cutting table and it has made such a difference to my productivity.

Today is also the last day of the school term so I've promised Miss Six we can go to her grandparents straight from school for a swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment